Aftermarket Sales Representative
COMAIRCO is a leader in the distribution of air compressors, and compressed air accessories in Canada and the US. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our services. We care for our employees and our customers. We believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
This career opportunity of Aftermarket Sales Representative is offered to a person with experience in industrial equipment. More specifically a mechanical, electrical, or compressed air background. If you are interested in the challenge we offer you a competitive salary, bonus plan, benefits package, company vehicle, continuing education, and a pleasant working environment!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Aftermarket Sales Representative will be in charge of growing service and parts revenue. The candidate will have to work closely with the sales and service department.
– Negotiate, secure, and renew Service Agreements and Contracts.
– Promote Comairco’s products and services. Prepare quotations as required; repairs, upgrades, parts, Service Agreements/Contract, etc. for potential and existing customers.
– Maintain and develop good business relationships with our customers
– Using Comairco’s CRM, keep a current/updated customer listing.
– Promote Agreements or Contracts for newly sold equipment.
– Recommend appropriate parts and servicing for equipment no longer under warranty.
– Communicate leads and opportunities for new equipment and air auditing to the Sales team.
– Involvement with Service Lead Generation (marketing input)
– Develop TMP (Target Marketing Plan) for less frequent/small shop/seasonal equipment
– Involvement in major warranty claims
– Excellent interdepartmental communication
– Other duties as assigned
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in industrial equipment maintenance
– Must have strong interpersonal, problem solving and outstanding customer service skills.
– Knowledge of compressed air systems.
– Be results oriented.
– Strong technical and sales skills with a good sense of ownership of the business, and would be an excellent communicator
– A person recognized for their creativity, teamwork, and professional integrity. High availability is required for this position.
– Good knowledge (or aptitude) of software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MRP-CRM) is an asset
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
With more than 40 years of experience, Comairco is a true leader in North America in industrial and commercial compressors.Find out more
We have a wide range of air compressors, air dryers, tanks and outdoor mobile stations designed for your air compressors, as well as other used products to help you out in emergency situations.Find out more
COMAIRCO offers an emergency and repair service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians are available around the clock to perform maintenance or repairs on your compressed air equipment.Find out more