Comairco Management takes very seriously the present situation, in which the COVID-19 is confronting society.
Rest assure that Comairco Managers are in close communication with employees on a daily basis, with a daily check-up status on any changes that would arise.
Individually, all employees have been advised of health related procedures and follow protocole established by the local health authorities.
When at all possible, Comairco privileges communication with customers on line and by phone when at all possible.
When Comairco employees need to do interventions on your site we follow procedures below in conjunction with respect to your own local protocole:
Corona Virus Precautionary Measures during Customer/Client Visits for Sales & Service
- Request from the customer point of contact if they have any special requirements or protocols to follow.
- Request to avoid accessing the site via reception. Instead, request direct access the compressor room via a secondary access or following customer´s recommendations.
- Avoid as much as possible the person-to-person interaction (e.g.: do not shake hands).
- Avoid going to the client/customer canteen or cafeteria.
- Avoid touching your mouth and face. Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain a cough etiquette (in order to reduce person-to-person transmission of infected droplets):
- Maintain 2 meters (6 feet) distance between individuals.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing if not wearing a mask. Dispose of the tissues in nearest waste bin immediately after use.
- Wash your hands immediately with soap and water or use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Follow the local authorities guidelines and take all necessary precautions in case of travelling, interacting with people or working in public places in order to reduce the chances of droplet transmission:
- Carry hand sanitizer and
- Cover any recent wounds with band-aids on exposed areas like hands/face/neck.
- Check yourself regularly for temperature and any further symptoms (breathing issues, coughing etc.).
- In case of developing symptoms:
- Immediately seek medical assistance
- Communicate to the direct manager.