COMAIRCO is a leader in the distribution of air compressors, and compressed air accessories in Canada and the USA. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our services. We care for our employees and our customers. We believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Lead Technician will act as a technical expert and offer training and technical support to the service department and our customers. You will assume a leadership role in all your functions: customer service, technical support, problem solving, company representation.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure constant growth of after-sales service and promote cooperation with other departments. You will train and coach our technicians to offer the best quality of service. In addition, you will respond to technical questions requiring a higher level of expertise.
- Embrace, educate and enforce all company policies related to health and safety.
- Ensure that company tools/vehicles are properly maintained and used in an appropriate, safe and respectful manner by technicians.
- Accountable for ensuring that service functions are performed in accordance with Comairco’s processes and quality standards.
- Take full responsibility for orientation and training of new service technicians.
- Provide on-going training, coaching and technical support to existing technicians.
- Work with aftermarket sales and service coordinators to ensure contracted service agreements are fulfilled.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and customer loyalty through your own actions as well as in concert with other departments.
- Respond to customer service calls requiring a greater level of expertise.
- Advise management of ongoing problems and/or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Familiarization with internal procedures including but not limited to: new hires, discipline issues, payroll, scheduling, etc
The successful candidate shall possess superior technical leadership skills with a good sense of ownership of the business. You will exhibit a lead by example philosophy, are a strong communicator, and have the ability to maintain a positive outlook through difficult situations.
Experience with compressed air and its ancillary equipment or similar mechanical background in light/heavy industrial equipment will be an asset. A passion to train, coach and develop technicians ensuring the best quality of service to our customers is a must. You will exhibit superior interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
A leader recognized for your autonomy, creativity, teamwork and professional integrity; you are able to create a stimulating work environment for your peers. As a front line leader you will relish the visibility required in this role. You are able to travel (minimum of 15% of the time).
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org