Inside Sales Representative
Atlantic Compressed Air Moncton, NB
Atlantic Compressed Air Moncton, NB
The role of the inside sales representative at Atlantic Compressed Air is best described as being the liaison between our clients/end users and our sales staff. As a sales professional you represent Atlantic Compressed Air to our existing and potential clients. You understand that you are a front-line employee, and your primary role is to help grow our business and that to effectively do this you must be aware of what is happening in our sales territory and help in promoting and growing the business. As the inside sales representative of Atlantic Compressed Air, you embrace the philosophy that we are “The Compressed Air Specialists” and as such you convey that confidence to our clients.
Serving existing clients is the backbone of our business and all successful businesses. As the Inside sales representative your primary role will be fielding in bound sales calls and assisting clients. You will work closely with the various sales representatives in the company in scheduling visits and preparing proposals as required. The inside sales Representative IS NOT a secretary to the sales representatives but is a crucial part of the sales team. The inside sales representative reports directly to the sales manager.
– Sullair Compressors lubricated and oil-free
– DV Compressors HDI/SDI and Rotary Screw
– Sullair/Parker/Nano Dryers and filtration equipment
– Air Audits for small and medium projects
– Airtility/AWA rentals and turnkey solutions
– Portable compressed air solutions
– Vacuums and blowers
– Other products and equipment as assigned and required
– Maintaining and increasing PMP client base
– Developing new service contracts
– Supporting parts and consumable sales to our clients
– Keeping client data up to date
– Assisting with the preparation of quotations and pricing approval
– Learning to perform and write basic audits
– Follow direction given by sales manager
– Office Hours: Friday from 8:00 am to 5:pm
– Dress appropriately, business casual attire
– Review all tender websites and construction bulletins
– Travel as required in various sales territories to assist on various projects.
– Update CRM with all calls made and received
– Promote all company initiatives to all customers
– Work to meet and exceed your sales goals
– Actively participate in all company initiatives, promotions, training sessions, meetings
– Communicate ideas/questions/comments/concerns in a timely professional manner
– Set personal and professional goals that meet and exceed the goals as set out by Atlantic Compressed Air
– Work to continuously upgrade your product and sales knowledge above and beyond company training through interaction with the service department, technical manuals and trade publications.
To apply, please use the form at the bottom of the page. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Follow our Instagram page @comaircolife to discover life at Comairco!*
Are you the person we need for this job? Write us now!
With more than 40 years of experience, Comairco is a true leader in North America.Find out more
We have a wide range of air compressors, air dryers, tanks and outdoor mobile stations designed for your air compressors, as well as other used products to help you out in emergency situations.Find out more
COMAIRCO offers an emergency compressed air maintenance and compressors maintenance service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians are available around the clock to perform compressed air installation and compressors installation or repairs.Find out more