COMAIRCO is a leader in the distribution of air compressors, and compressed air accessories in Canada and the US. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our services. We care for our employees and our customers. We believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Service Administrative will be responsible to support Winnipeg service group.
- Processing of work orders both generation and invoicing- collection of data for the work order files for both opening and preparation for invoicing of work orders
- Service technician administration support- locating of manuals and service material for support of service activities, parts manuals, warranty forms, service manuals, technical data
- Service scheduling administration support- help with organizing and filing of all related paperwork for scheduling to insure consistent product and through put of work orders and work order files
- Service OS maintenance AX system- AX system maintenance updating records in the OS including equipment information, warranty information, contact at site information, scanning of attachments for input into the required electronic folders, to insure valued information in the system is current and correct.
- After hours scheduling-maintenance of the afterhours on call schedule aligned with holiday calendar and out of town activities of the technicians
- Retention and completion of safety records- Insure that we meet all site requirements for each site in the territory and retain safety documentation for each site as to completion, maintain these records. WCB, Insurance, Site specific orientations, Mining site safety documentation.
- Service administration- generation of PO’s required for outside purchase, alignment of subcontractors for completion of projects (refrigeration, installations)
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a service administration.
- Must have strong interpersonal and outstanding customer service skills.
- Be results oriented.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently and to suggest improvements to structures and processes
- A person recognized for their creativity, teamwork, and professional integrity.
- Good knowledge (or aptitude) of software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org