Inside Parts Sales Warehouse Management
Respond to customer requests for parts and service inquires.
Control inventory within the warehouse with receiving and shipping of parts.
Support the Service Department with picking parts and returning parts from warehouse.
This position is responsible for daily communication with customers regarding parts sales and service. This position must research parts availability and pricing and communicate with customers to negotiate the sale of parts. This position also works closely with the service department in support of picking parts for service technicians. The position also is responsible for inventory control and warehouse management.
• Communicate effectively with customers regarding parts needs.
• Complete sales orders efficiently using the operating system Microsoft Dynamics.
• Research part numbers, vendor availability
• Communicate with Purchasing Department on parts purchases
• Control inventory movement within warehouse (shipping and receiving)
• Schedule shipping of equipment
• Process shipment of parts to customers
• Complete all necessary paperwork for complete billing of parts
• Pick parts for all service orders
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills (Outlook, excel)
• Basic understanding of inventory movement
• Highly organized
• Previous experience in the compressed air industry is a plus.
• Fork truck certification a plus
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must drive a fork truck
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
With more than 40 years of experience, Comairco is a true leader in North America in industrial and commercial compressors.Find out more
We have a wide range of air compressors, air dryers, tanks and outdoor mobile stations designed for your air compressors, as well as other used products to help you out in emergency situations.Find out more
COMAIRCO offers an emergency and repair service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians are available around the clock to perform maintenance or repairs on your compressed air equipment.Find out more